National Service Hotline+86 15383177997
1), should according to the "building water supply plastic composite pipe engineering technical regulations"
2), plastic-coated steel pipe should choose the following construction machines and tools:
(1) cutting should use metal saw cutting;
(2) Special groove rolling machine should be adopted for groove pressing;
(3) Bends should be cold bent by a pipe bender;
(4) Electric threading machine should be used for pipe thread processing;
(5) Deburring of coated steel pipe ports and processing of round corners should be done with files;
(6) Small brushes or toothbrushes should be used for coating high-strength inorganic solvent liquid epoxy resin coatings.
3), plastic-coated steel pipe construction procedures shall meet the following requirements:
(1) the coated steel pipe should not be buried in the reinforced concrete structure layer;
(2) Welding is prohibited in the installation of coated steel pipes;
(3) The installation of coated steel pipe should be gradually connected from large diameter to small diameter, and the nozzle should be blocked in time;
(4) During transportation, loading and unloading and site construction, throwing and violent impact of coated steel pipes are strictly prohibited;
(5) When the coated steel pipe is installed, it can be cold bent by a pipe bender when the pipe diameter is not more than DN50, but its bending radius of curvature shall not be less than 8 times the pipe diameter and the bending angle shall not be greater than 10.